Wednesday, November 9, 2016

P.E

P.E
Hello and welcome back to my blog today I am going to blog about P.E. For P.E we have been trowing and doing relay races. My favorite thing to do is throwing. One  thing about throwing is you have to am at the target. Relay races were also fun when we learnt how to grab the baton.  Enjoy my blog post  




Throwing
Put your hand out where you want the ball to go. 

Bring your arm up in a rotation.

And finally let the ball go.
                                                                     Relay Races.
Put your hand out like this to grab the baton.

your partner should run up and when they get close start running slowly. 
Grab the baton and run to the finish line. 



4 comments:

  1. Good work Jodi I like how you showed all the moves (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog post my favorite thing to do for P.E is running .I hope you have enjoyed doing P.E I know I have had lots and lots of fun doing P.E. keep up the awesome work I love all your blog post and I enjoy reading them to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well dome Jodi i like how you showed and explained how to do each activity.
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done Jodi that is very awesome

    ReplyDelete