Tuesday, September 20, 2016

My PBL

Hello and welcome back to my blog today I will be blogging about my PBL. For my PBL I chose to do a poster on gymnast Courtney McGregor.  Enjoy my blog!

OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION
Project Topic: Courtney McGregor, Poster


Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below)
Full Gym Poster.JPG




Finish these starters:
  • Something I enjoyed about my project was creating my mini gymnasts because It was fun putting them in different positions. Like in the Splits, Bridge and Press handstand.


  • The most challenging thing about my project was making  the bars stay up because they kept falling over. They were made out of small straws.


  • The main skill I got better at was Finding good pieces of information. And I also got better at writing in my own words.      


  • Something interesting I learnt was Courtney started gymnastics when she was six years old.  And another piece of information was when Courtney found out she had made it into the Rio Olympics.
                     
  • What I would most like to change about my project is my information into more about her life  because it would have more information.


  • I would like to do my next PBL about The History of Gymnastics. Because I want to learn more about it.


Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.
I used Absorption when I was drawing Courtney McGregor


I used questioning when I was finding out information about Courtney McGregor.
I used planning when I was planning my project out.


Create a Description of Your Project

My PBL

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jodi! Your project is fantastic and your description video blew me away. Superb photos of your model, editing and narration. Tino pai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tremendous Jodi! I have learnt so much from observing your PBL work on Courtney McGregor. I really enjoyed the modelling of all the gymnastics equipment and the clarity of your informed speaking. Top effort well done.

    ReplyDelete