Saturday, September 10, 2016

Hello and welcome back to my blog today I will be blogging about my color poem. I have work really hard on my color poem and I like it.


BLACK IS THE COLOR OF…


  • A witch zooming around on her broomstick in the dark night sky but suddenly you hear the bang of her landing in your backyard with her black cat.


  • The night sky when the stars have sadly disappeared and the darkness is here to stay.


  • Your new fluffy black kitten called Midnight as she rolls over and quietly meows and gives a grinning look.


  • A powercut when you are sitting silently in the dark as you feel it hotness of the the tiny burning candles.


  • Your black shiny hair being brushed softly with the gentle wind blowing it in a different direction.

  • A big gloomy fish slowly swimming in his dark cave filled with water.

1 comment:

  1. Great poem Jodi!
    I liked the awesome words you chose. My favourite one was the kitten called Midnight.

    ReplyDelete