Hello and welcome back to my blog today I will be blogging about my color poem. I have work really hard on my color poem and I like it.
BLACK IS THE COLOR OF…
- A witch zooming around on her broomstick in the dark night sky but suddenly you hear the bang of her landing in your backyard with her black cat.
- The night sky when the stars have sadly disappeared and the darkness is here to stay.
- Your new fluffy black kitten called Midnight as she rolls over and quietly meows and gives a grinning look.
- A powercut when you are sitting silently in the dark as you feel it hotness of the the tiny burning candles.
- Your black shiny hair being brushed softly with the gentle wind blowing it in a different direction.
- A big gloomy fish slowly swimming in his dark cave filled with water.