OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION
Project Topic: Courtney McGregor, Poster
Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below)
Finish these starters:
- Something I enjoyed about my project was creating my mini gymnasts because It was fun putting them in different positions. Like in the Splits, Bridge and Press handstand.
- The most challenging thing about my project was making the bars stay up because they kept falling over. They were made out of small straws.
- The main skill I got better at was Finding good pieces of information. And I also got better at writing in my own words.
- Something interesting I learnt was Courtney started gymnastics when she was six years old. And another piece of information was when Courtney found out she had made it into the Rio Olympics.
- What I would most like to change about my project is my information into more about her life because it would have more information.
- I would like to do my next PBL about The History of Gymnastics. Because I want to learn more about it.
Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.
I used Absorption when I was drawing Courtney McGregor
I used questioning when I was finding out information about Courtney McGregor.
I used planning when I was planning my project out.
Create a Description of Your Project