Friday, March 18, 2016

The Wedding

THE WEDDING
Today I will be blogging about my sister Rachel's wedding. The wedding was really fun I was a junior brides maid. We walked down the aisle to "I wasn't expecting that" by Jamie Lawson. Madelyn and Char walked down first then Tracey and I walked next, then Amanda, and then the Maid of Honor, Jess and then the beautiful bride Rachel, my sister Rachel. It was a BEAUTIFUL wedding.
Madelyn asked if she could wear her beads but Rachel said no but Maddie would not take them off.
Time to walk down the aisle.
"Bye Mummy and Daddy"
I'm the last one on the left
Bride and Brides maids
Family swing

"Bye Mummy"


 

11 comments:

  1. Cool Jodi that must have been heaps of fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like an amazing weding Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that is cool Jodie look's like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWW! That's so sweet Jodi! Zack and Madelyn look adorable! You look so pretty in that dress!!
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks like you had fun jobi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jodi
    That looks like so much fun and looks like a lovely wedding. It looks amazing, I love the photos they are amazing and the writing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow amazing photos Jodi that looks like fun Iv been to a weeding as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Jodi it looks like an amazing weeding. your sister has an amazing husband.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWW this is so cute I love it and I hope you had a fun time at the weeding Jodi. :}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Jodi it looks awesome,I like how u used pics

    ReplyDelete