We are learning about Matariki
Task One: Workshop Reflection
Choose your favourite workshop. Write a reflection about what you did in your workshop.
- explains what the workshop was all about
- shows why and how you enjoyed it (personal voice)
- shares what you learnt
- includes a photo of the activity (hopefully with you in it)
- has that something extra special (e.g. instructions on how you could do the activity too)
On Friday we had our Matariki day. Matariki was set up into ten workshops. I was in Mural Art and we painted a big Mural to put somewhere in the school. When we were not painting the Mural, we were painting rocks or drawing.
I enjoyed Matariki because of all the painting and wacky fun.
I learnt how to paint the out line of the koru.
1. Draw a big mural with patterns your choice.
2.Choose your colors.
3.Choose your paint brushes sizes.
4.Start painting your mural.( Leave the black till last)
5. With a skinny brush paint the out line black.6. Leave the mural to dry and you are done.
I am blogging this because I am really proud of my work.
We were explaining about our day.