Friday, May 8, 2015

Menu Writing term two week 1

For writing we are making menus This is my menu It is named after my Little niece Madelyn. She likes cooking with me and EATING the things we make.
MADELYN’S PLACE
Welcome to Madelyn’s place I am the chef.All my food is fresh and has a Z.I.N.G!!!! to it,I hope you enjoy your meal.


ENTREE
*ZACK’S CHICKEN SALAD
Mayonnaise,lettuce,
tomato,carrot,sprouts and chicken.
*STEAK PIE
Steak and fluffy pastry served with potato salad.
*pasta with cheese, tomato,silverbeet and bacon.
MAIN
*MADDY’S
MEGA MEAT PIZZA
Smooth slurpy tomato paste and chicken or bacon,mushroom,
tomato and cheese.
*SMALL  MEATLOAF with  potato, carrot and tomato.
DESERT
*COLIN’S CREME BRULEE
burnt cream,hard caramel,
custard bass and melted sugar.
TRACEY’S CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
with dark chocolate and cream.
*DOUBLE MUFFIN with soft smooth raspberries  vanilla ice cream with caramel swirls on top.


DRINKS
*IVANS COKE or diet coke.
* LEMONADE or diet lemonade.
*PINK LEMONADE.
*RED WINE.
* WHITE WINE.
*grape juice
*orange juice

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm Jodi your menu sounds delicious. I know you spent lots of time thinking about how to make the food we make sound extra delicious. Colin and I feel very proud we both made your menu with our cooking. The way you stop and think about the vocabulary you use in your writing adds to the quality. Can't wait to read more writing soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and by the way...pizza is yuck and shouldn't have made the menu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all sounds delicious Jodi especially the double chocolate muffins with raspberries. yum!
    from Mum

    ReplyDelete